Succession Certificate Application’s format is given below.
IN THE COURT OF CIVIL JUDGE SENIOR DIVISION PUNE, AT ___________
M.C.A. No. ______/20XX
1.ABC, Age: ____years, Occ: __________ R/o: ____________.
Aadhar No.: _________ Pan No: ___________
2. LMN Age: ____ years, Occ: __________, R/o: __________
Aadhar No.: _________ Pan No.: __________ Through Power of Attorney holder ABC.
3. PQR, Age: _____years, Occ: ________, R/o: __________.
Aadhar No.: ________ Pan No.: _________ Through Power of Attorney holder ABC
4. XYZ, Age: ____ years, Occ: ________, R/o: __________.
Aadhar No.: ________ Pan No.: ________ Through Power of Attorney holder ABC
APPLICATION FOR SUCCESSION CERTIFICATE UNDER
INDIAN SUCCESSION ACT, 1925.
MAY IT PLEASE YOUR HONOUR:
The above named applicants humbly and most respectfully states as under-
1. That the Applicants are ordinarily residing at the address mentioned in the cause title.
2. That Applicant No.1 is the son of late ___________. That Applicants No.2 and 3 are the daughters of late __________ and Applicant No.4 is the wife of late _______________.
3. That the Applicant No.4 and the late _________ got married on ___________. That out of the said wedlock, they conceived three children, two daughters and one son.
4. That the late ____________ died on __________.
5. That the mother of late ___________ also died on ______________.
6. That the late ______________ died intestate, and due and diligent search has been made for his will, but nothing has been found.
7. That thus, the Applicant No.1 to Applicant No. 4 are the surviving legal heir of the late ___________ and are entitled to 100% share of his assets and properties, movable and immovable.
8. That the late ___________ during his lifetime, created some movable assets out of his income. He had purchased the following shares during his lifetime.
|Sr. No.||Folio No.||Name of Company||Share Certificatee No.||Distinctive Nos.||Number Of Shares||Current Value ofPer share (Rs.)|
The Applicants are entitled to the shares purchased by the deceased. That the present value of these shares is approximately Rs. _________.
9. The Applicants are the legal heir of the late ___________. The Applicants wish to get the shares transferred in their name and also claim the dividend accrued on the same. When the Applicant wrote a letter to the nodal officer of the companies for transmission of shares in their Name they were asked for a Succession Certificate. Hence the present application is being made before this Hon’ble court.
10. That except the Applicants, there are no other legal heirs of the deceased claiming any right to the shares of the deceased as mentioned above.
11. That the Hon’ble court has the power to allow the present application and make necessary orders as it may deem fit as the subject matter is in the jurisdiction of the Hon’ble court.
12. That there is no impediment in the grant of Succession Certificate in favour of the Applicants.
13. That the Applicants undertakes to make payment of such Court fees as may be directed by this Hon’ble court.
14. That no other similar application is pending before any other court of competent jurisdiction.
15. That required court fees have been affixed on this application and the court fees for the grant of Succession Certificate will be paid as may be directed by this Hon’ble Court.
16. THEREBY IT IS MOST HUMBLY PRAYED THAT:
a. The present application kindly be allowed.
b. Succession Certificate in respect of the shares be granted in favour of the Applicants.
c. Any corrections/amendments in the Application as may be deemed necessary be allowed.
d. Any other orders in the interest of Justice, Equity and Good Conscience may kindly be passed.
Date: _________ Applicant
I, ABC, Age- _____ years, Occupation- _________, the present applicant, do hereby state on solemn affirmation that the contents of this application in para 1 to 15 are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief, so I have signed hereunder. Para 16 is the prayer before this Hon’ble court.
2 thoughts on “Succession Certificate Application”
Help me to have my parents succession to done
Sir, we are obliged regarding you seeking our help. For better assistance contact us on our emal id or instagram @ draft__x