Notice of Ejectment under section 106 of the Transfer of Property Act format is hereby given below.
NOTICE OF EJECTMENT
(SECTION 106 OF THE TRANSFER OF PROPERTY ACT, 1882)
| Advocate Name _________||Address ____________Phone no. __________|
REGD A/D / U.P.C.
Sub: NOTICE UNDER SECTION 106 OF THE TRANSFER OF PROPERTY ACT, 1882 FOR EJECTMENT
Under the instructions from and on behalf of my client Sh._______ S/O _______R/O ___ (hereinafter referred to as “my client‟), I serve you with the following notice:
1. That the house bearing no. _______situated at ______in _____city is owned by my client. That you approached my client and requested my client to give the said property on lease to you.
2. That my client has inducted you as the tenant in respect of the said property. That the agreed monthly rent for the said property is Rs _______ per month.
3. I hereby give you notice that you are to quit and vacate the said property below of which you are now in possession of as a monthly (or yearly) tenant under my said client immediately on the expiry of the last day of __________ 20XX.
4. On and from the ____ of ____ (month next following the last day of the month on which the tenant is required to quit) the tenancy hereto before subsisting shall terminate and all relationship of landlord and tenant between my client and you shall absolutely cease.
5. You are requested to deliver vacant possession of the said premises unto my client on that date as stated above.
6. In case of your failure to quit the premises as desired, you will be considered as a trespasser and ejected in due course of law and you will have to pay damages at rate of Rs. _______ per _______until you are evicted.