NOC from Legal heirs for transmission of shares in the name of a person(s) X format is hereby given below.
FORMAT OF NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE FROM OTHER LEGAL HEIR(S) FOR TRANSMISSION OF SHARES IN THE NAME OF THE APPLICANT(S)
(This Declaration is to be executed on Non- Judicial Stamp Paper of Rs.100/- and should be duly attested either by Notary. This Declaration has to be executed by each legal heir separately by providing identification proof)
I, __________, son/daughter/spouse of _________ aged ___, an Indian Inhabitant / NRI presently residing at __________________, do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as under:
- That __________, the deceased, was holding ________ shares in (the name of the company) covered under Folio No. _______ and Share Certificate No(s). ___________, bearing Distinctive Nos. ________ to __________.
- That (name of the shareholder), the deceased expired on __________.
- That I am a legal heir of the said deceased. I am the (in what relation) of the deceased.
- I do not desire to make any claim of title of the said securities held by the deceased. I hereby agree to renounce all my rights existing as well as they may accrue to me in future in respect of the aforesaid securities.
- I declare that I have no objection whatsoever in transmitting the said securities in the name of the applicant, _________.
I am executing this declaration to be submitted to the concerned authorities of the Company.
I hereby state that whatever is stated herein above are true to the best of my knowledge.
Solemnly affirmed at ________ ) Photograph
On this ____ day of ______ 20XX ) (Signature of the Legal heir)
Identified by me Before Me
Advocate S.E.O./ Oaths Commissioner/Notary