Caveat under CPC’s format is given below.
IN THE COURT OF LEARNED PRINCIPAL DISTRICT JUDGE,……….
IN THE MATTER OF: –
CAVEAT IN TERMS OF SECTION 148-A OF CPC
MAY IT PLEASE YOUR HONOUR
The caveator most respectfully submits as under: –
- That a civil suit Titled “_______________” is pending before the court of Learned _______ Magistrate which is filed by the Caveator against the Non- Caveator.
- That the caveator apprehends that the non-caveator may file a false and frivolous suit against the caveator with regard to property which is owned and possessed by the mother of the caveator and non-caveator want to encumber the same by filing said suit in this Hon’ble Court.
- That in case the non-caveator by filing some suit/appeal/revision/petition obtain some ex-parte order against the caveator, the caveator shall suffer an irreparable loss.
- That in the event of filing of any above titled suit, the caveator deserves to be heard first and then the Hon’ble Court may proceed further.
- That copy of the Caveat has been sent to the non-caveator through registered post, the postal receipts in original are enclosed herewith. Copy of the postal receipts is annexed herewith and marked as Annexure A.
IN THE PREMISES:-
It is, therefore, respectfully prayed that in the event of filing of above titled suit by the non-caveator, the caveator may kindly be given an opportunity of being heard before passing any order in the interest of justice.