Anticipatory Bail’s format filed under section 438 CrPC is given below.
IN THE COURT OF LEARNED PRINCIPAL SESSION JUDGE, ……..
IN THE MATTER OF:
Application u/s 438 Cr.PC for grant of bail in anticipation of the arrest of the applicant.
MAY IT PLEASE YOUR HONOUR:
The applicants most respectfully submit as under:
- That the applicants are peace loving citizen and law abiding citizens of India and are resident of ________.
- That the non-applicant is hell bent to arrest the applicants when the fact remains that the applicants are not involved in the commission of any offence.
- That the Police authorities of Police Station _________ is going to involve the applicants in false and frivolous case although they have neither committed any offence nor involved in the commission of any such offence.
- That the applicants are innocent by nature but despite this fact the police of Police Station ________ is adamant to arrest them in a false and frivolous case.
- That the applicants moved the present application for grant of bail in anticipation of their arrest.
- That there is every apprehension in the mind of the applicants that the Police of the Police Station ________ shall arrest the applicants in a false & frivolous FIR, as such applicants moved the present application for seeking bail in anticipation of their arrest.
- That the applicants are ready to furnish the bail bond and surety bond to the satisfaction of this Hon’ble Court.
- That the applicants shall remain present before this Hon’ble Court as well as the investigating agency as & when required. The applicants are ready to cooperate with the Investigating agency.
- That the applicants shall abide by all the terms & conditions which this Hon’ble Court deems fit and imposed upon the applicants at the time of grant of bail in anticipation of their arrest.
An affidavit is also filed in support of the present anticipatory bail application.
IN THE PREMISES:-
It is, therefore, prayed that the applicants may be admit to bail in anticipation of their arrest.